Appointments for passport and notarial services required from 3 May 2016
From 3 May 2016, the Australian Consulate General Guangzhou will be taking appointments for passport and notarial services.
Appointments can be booked via https://acggz.setmore.com/.
- Passport appointments are available between 9:00am - 12:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- The following Notarial services appointments are available between 3pm - 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Witnessing Commonwealth statutory declarations
- Witnessing application forms for, and issuing of, Certificates of No Impediment (CNI)
- Witnessing notices of intended marriage
- Witnessing and certifying land documents and issuance of DFAT Certificate of Identity
- Performing authentication of signature and/or seals
- Other Notarial services (including witnessing affidavits, witness signatures on bank documents and state government documents including witnessing driver's licence renewals) appointments are available between 1:30pm – 4pm every Thursday (except Public Holidays).
To ensure all requirements are met prior to lodgement, we advise that you phone our passport office or check our website (www.passports.gov.au) before coming to the Consulate-General to lodge your application.
Australian passport overseas surcharge to apply from 1 July 2015
From 1 July 2015 passport applications lodged overseas will incur an additional overseas application fee (overseas surcharge). The additional fee for adult (including senior) applications will be A$100 and for child applications will be A$50 in 2015. The fee will not apply to emergency passport applications.
• Application Information
• Passport Photograph Requirements
• Lost and Stolen Passports
The level of passport fees is set under the Australian Passports Act.
Fees are revised on a monthly basis.
Fees are payable in Chinese RMB only.
For a list of current passport fees go to the Consular Current Fees page.