8:30 am - 17:00 pm
Consular & Passports Section:
From 3 May 2016, the Australian Consulate-General Guangzhou will be taking appointments for passport and notarial services.
Appointments can be booked via https://acggz.setmore.com/.
- Passport appointments are available between 9:00am - 12:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- The following Notarial services appointments are available between 3pm - 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Witnessing Commonwealth statutory declarations
- Witnessing application forms for, and issuing of, Certificates of No Impediment (CNI)
- Witnessing notices of intended marriage
- Witnessing and certifying land documents and issuance of DFAT Certificate of Identity
- Performing authentication of signature and/or seals
- Other Notarial services (including witnessing affidavits, witness signatures on bank documents and state government documents including witnessing driver's licence renewals) appointments are available between 1:30pm – 4pm every Thursday (except Public Holidays).
Department of Immigration and Border Protection Section:
Australian Visa Application Centre: Unit 02, 29/F, HM Tower, No. 3 Jinsui Road, Zhujiang New Town, Tianhe District, P.R. China 510623
Non-AVAC visa (subclass 102, 155/157): application lodgement and enquiries (Level 11 Development Center) 8.30 am to 12 noon Monday to Friday
Please note you must bring your passport or photo ID, and pass a security check to enter the Consulate.
For all visa enquiries:
Contact the Department of Immigration and Border Protection in Australian Consulate-General, Guangzhou: email@example.com
Australian Trade Commission:
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
1:30 pm - 17:00 pm