About the Australian Consulate General Guangzhou
Consul-General Mr Dominic Trindade
Mr Dominic Trindade was appointed as Australian Consul-General in Guangzhou in February 2014. Mr Trindade is a senior career officer with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Mr Trindade has previously served overseas as Australia's Deputy Permanent Representative to the WTO in Geneva, Deputy High Commissioner in Singapore and Second Secretary in Colombo, Sri Lanka. He has been a Legal Adviser to the Department on international, trade and domestic law and has also worked on trade policy and negotiations.
Mr Trindade has Arts and Law degrees from the University of Melbourne, a Graduate Diploma in Foreign Affairs and Trade from the Australian National University and has been admitted to practice as a lawyer.
Mr Trindade speaks Mandarin and is married with three children.
8:30 am - 17:00 pm
Consular & Passports Section:
From 3 May 2016, the Australian Consulate-General Guangzhou will be taking appointments for passport and notarial services.
Appointments can be booked via https://acggz.setmore.com/.
- Passport appointments are available between 9:00am - 12:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- The following Notarial services appointments are available between 3pm - 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Witnessing Commonwealth statutory declarations
- Witnessing application forms for, and issuing of, Certificates of No Impediment (CNI)
- Witnessing notices of intended marriage
- Witnessing and certifying land documents and issuance of DFAT Certificate of Identity
- Performing authentication of signature and/or seals
- Other Notarial services (including witnessing affidavits, witness signatures on bank documents and state government documents including witnessing driver's licence renewals) appointments are available between 1:30pm – 4pm every Thursday (except Public Holidays).
- Please visit the following website for further information on notarial services overseas:
Department of Immigration and Border Protection Section:
Australian Visa Application Centre: Unit 02, 29/F, HM Tower, No. 3 Jinsui Road, Zhujiang New Town, Tianhe District, P.R. China 510623
Non-AVAC visa (subclass 102, 155/157): application lodgement and enquiries (Level 11 Development Center) 8.30 am to 12 noon Monday to Friday
Please note you must bring your passport or photo ID, and pass a security check to enter the Consulate.
For all visa enquiries:
Contact the Department of Immigration and Border Protection in Australian Consulate-General, Guangzhou: email@example.com
Australian Trade Commission:
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
1:30 pm - 17:00 pm
Please refer to “Study in Australia” page for contact details.
Except weekends and holidays
Listd below is a list of Public Holidays to be observed by the Australian Consulate- General, Guangzhou in 2017:
|2 January 2017||Monday||New Year’s Day (in Lieu)|
|30 January 2017||Monday||Chinese New Year|
|31 January 2017||Tuesday||Chinese New Year|
|1 February 2017||Wednesday||Chinese New Year|
|14 April 2017||Friday||Good Friday|
|17 April 2017||Monday||Easter Monday|
|1 May 2017||Monday||Labour Day|
|30 May 2017||Tuesday||Dragon Boat Festival|
|2 October 2017||Monday||National Day Holiday|
|3 October 2017||Tuesday||National Day Holiday|
|4 October 2017||Wednesday||Golden Week|
|25 December 2017||Monday||Christmas Day|
|26 December 2017||Tuesday||Boxing Day|
|29 December 2017||Friday||Additional DFAT Holiday|