Welcome to the Australian Consulate-General Guangzhou
Australian Consulate-General, Guangzhou - DIBP - Administrative Officer – Integrity, Client Service and Administration Officer
closeding date 9.00am, 15 December 2016
- Australian passport overseas surcharge to apply from 1 July 2015
From 1 July 2015 passport applications lodged overseas will incur an additional overseas application fee (overseas surcharge). The additional fee for adult (including senior) applications will be A$100 and for child applications will be A$50 in 2015. The fee will not apply to emergency passport applications.
- Important Visa Notice
Appointments for passport and notarial services required from 3 May 2016
From 3 May 2016, the Australian Consulate-General Guangzhou will be taking appointments for passport and notarial services.
Appointments can be booked via https://acggz.setmore.com/.
- Passport appointments are available between 9:00am - 12:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- The following Notarial services appointments are available between 3pm - 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Witnessing Commonwealth statutory declarations
- Witnessing application forms for, and issuing of, Certificates of No Impediment (CNI)
- Witnessing notices of intended marriage
- Witnessing and certifying land documents and issuance of DFAT Certificate of Identity
- Performing authentication of signature and/or seals
- Other Notarial services (including witnessing affidavits, witness signatures on bank documents and state government documents including witnessing driver's licence renewals) appointments are available between 1:30pm – 4pm every Thursday (except Public Holidays).
Please visit the following website for further information on notarial services overseas:
To ensure all requirements are met prior to lodgement, we advise that you phone our passport office or check our website (www.passports.gov.au) before coming to the Consulate-General to lodge your application.
On-line registration for Australians overseas
News in Brief
For speeches archive, please click here